We strive to offer a peaceful and nurturing environment from the moment you arrive. The following guidelines may help:
- Please turn off cell phones as you enter the gardens.
- In consideration of your classmates, please arrive on time!
- Please set your yoga mat not more than 2ft from your neighbor to ensure there is sufficient room for all participants. If the tops of the mats are staggered, you will have enough room to more your arms freely from your sides and spacious enough for the entire session.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes and heavy oils. Many people are allergic to these scents and find them distracting.
- Savasana, or deep relaxation, is a sacred time and an important way to complete your practice. If you need to leave early please take time to lie in deep relaxation to allow the benefits of the practice to assimilate. Following Savasana, be mindful as you leaving class.